College Aggies Online is an advocacy program managed by the Animal Agriculture Alliance, encouraging college students to tell ag’s story through blogs, social media and other communications. Over 900 students participated in the 2012 program and competed for the program scholarships sponsored by U.S. Farmers and Ranchers Alliance, National Pork Board, Drive Magazine, and Lallemand Animal Nutrition. At the alliance’s recent summit in Arlington, Virginia, This year’s first-place winner Tiffany Swanson, a student at North Dakota State University, discussed the program.
- Is there a right to farm?
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Food Babe visits my university
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future