Mark Gardiner, of Gardiner Angus Ranch, and Kent Andersen, of Zoetis, explain how commercial cattlemen can use DNA technology as they rebuild their herds.
Commercial DNA helps with drought decisions
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- 50 beef cattle profit tips
- Nebraska BQA: Audits and assessments in beef cattle production
- 13th annual Animal Ag Summit "Cracking the Millennial Code"
- Cattle Outlook: Fed cattle prices strengthen
- Corn procurement strategies for cattle feeders
- Strong U.S. crude oil production growth forecast through 2015