Mark Gardiner, of Gardiner Angus Ranch, and Kent Andersen, of Zoetis, explain how commercial cattlemen can use DNA technology as they rebuild their herds.
- How does California’s drought compare to the Dust Bowl?
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- Corn grain moisture discount: Why and how much?
- Canadian cattle producers to benefit from agreement with U.S.
- Certified Hereford Beef volume surpasses 50 million lb. sold
- Commentary: Jolley: Has the king of meats forfeited its crown?