Mark Gardiner, of Gardiner Angus Ranch, and Kent Andersen, of Zoetis, explain how commercial cattlemen can use DNA technology as they rebuild their herds.
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Grazing conference to help producers learn to improve land
- Eating certain fats might offset some heart risk from weight gain