University of Wyoming's Livestock Extension Specialist, Scott Lake, discusses the management practices necessary to get better conception rates in beef cattle today, ultimately leading to an increase in quality cattle numbers.
- Feeder Cattle Review: Bullish cattle-on-feed report fuels fire
- Okla. Attorney General keeps pressure on HSUS
- Mid-year inventory shows further declines in cattle numbers
- Herd rebuilding will be a slow process
- It's a bird, it's a plane, it's a mobile shade machine?
- Cattle Outlook: Fed cattle prices set new records