University of Wyoming's Livestock Extension Specialist, Scott Lake, discusses the management practices necessary to get better conception rates in beef cattle today, ultimately leading to an increase in quality cattle numbers.
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- Jolley: Winchester Dairy accused of animal abuse
- Commentary: The ultimate squelch on GMO labeling
- Recount upholds Missouri’s ‘Right to Farm’
- Conservationists demand end to killing Yellowstone bison
- Vance Agribusiness names 2014 40 Under 40 honorees