University of Wyoming's Livestock Extension Specialist, Scott Lake, discusses the management practices necessary to get better conception rates in beef cattle today, ultimately leading to an increase in quality cattle numbers.
- California marks warmest winter and spring on record
- Annual Minnesota Nutrition Conference scheduled
- Race for North Dakota's agriculture commissioner is all about oil
- New ZILMAX data being presented
- Grains dipped Tuesday while the other markets climbed
- Purdue agronomist: “Cautiously optimistic” about corn crop