Keith Harmoney, beef scientist at K-State speaks at the Southern Plains Drought Summit on the adjustments needed for cattle on pasture during this drought.
Drought adjustments for cattle on pasture
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- 50 beef cattle profit tips
- Nebraska BQA: Audits and assessments in beef cattle production
- 13th annual Animal Ag Summit "Cracking the Millennial Code"
- Cattle Outlook: Fed cattle prices strengthen
- Corn procurement strategies for cattle feeders
- Strong U.S. crude oil production growth forecast through 2015