Rick Funston, University of Nebraska, says the earlier a calf is born in the season, the better its potential.
Early-born calves are better later
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- 50 beef cattle profit tips
- Strong U.S. crude oil production growth forecast through 2015
- Corn procurement strategies for cattle feeders
- A serving of meat a day keeps the doctor away
- Nebraska BQA: Audits and assessments in beef cattle production
- 13th annual Animal Ag Summit "Cracking the Millennial Code"