Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack is calling on Congress to pass legislation he says is crucial to American farmers. The USDA’s Bob Ellison has more.
Farm bill and immigration reform action needed
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- FAO food prices stable with little change in meat, dairy
- Mississippi State University Extension unveils cattle app
- Commentary: Soft and sweet
- CSU and National Western schedule antibiotics workshop
- Federal Reserve is watching and seems pleased with agriculture
- Commentary: ‘Natural’ is popular, but what does it mean?
- Ethanol cut may drive down U.S. corn prices, drive up subsidies
- U.S. beef imports strengthen in 2012
- Bale grazing popularity continues to grow
- Burger King profit boosted by cost cuts, new food
- Resource guide assists military veterans interested in farming
- Initial bid submitted for S.D. beef facility