Dr. Kent Andersen, with Zoetis (formerly Pfizer Animal Health) describes how Five Rivers, the nation’s largest cattle-feeding company, is using the Angus GeneMax genomic test to evaluate a large group of heifers for growth and carcass traits, and using the results to strategically breed them for marketing.
- California marks warmest winter and spring on record
- Annual Minnesota Nutrition Conference scheduled
- Race for North Dakota's agriculture commissioner is all about oil
- New ZILMAX data being presented
- Grains dipped Tuesday while the other markets climbed
- Purdue agronomist: “Cautiously optimistic” about corn crop