Wes Williamson, President elect of the Florida Cattlemen’s Association, gives an outlook for the Florida cattle industry and issues facing the industry. Filmed by Florida Cattlemen's and Florida National Agri-Marketing Association Intern, Bethany Coon at the FCA Convention this week in Marco Island.
- Is there a right to farm?
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Food Babe visits my university
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future