Wes Williamson, President elect of the Florida Cattlemen’s Association, gives an outlook for the Florida cattle industry and issues facing the industry. Filmed by Florida Cattlemen's and Florida National Agri-Marketing Association Intern, Bethany Coon at the FCA Convention this week in Marco Island.
- Commentary: A new counter to GMO haters
- FDA plans webinar on antiparasitic resistance
- Commentary: Activists claiming victory
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- 2015 fiscal agriculture exports projected down from 2014
- Feeder Cattle Review: Cattle traded 'unevenly steady' this week