Wes Williamson, President elect of the Florida Cattlemen’s Association, gives an outlook for the Florida cattle industry and issues facing the industry. Filmed by Florida Cattlemen's and Florida National Agri-Marketing Association Intern, Bethany Coon at the FCA Convention this week in Marco Island.
Florida cattlemen examine industry trends, opportunities
- “Using farmers as educators, not mascots”
- Saving the lesser prairie chicken: What landowners should know
- Marbling and functional cows
- Cattle Outlook: Fed cattle prices strengthen
- Beef Herd Expansion: More fencing, choose supplies carefully
- Cattle pot overturns in Fort Worth, killing at least a dozen head