Cattle feeder and NCBA president J.D. Alexander outlines some of the key issues facing cattle producers this year, including a potential return to onerous tax bills on estates as small as $1 milllion.
Focused on estate tax, farm bill
No matching related articles at this time.
- Michigan hay buyers should plan purchases early
- Post-tornado composting a solution for disposal of dead livestock
- Seven jobs more dangerous than farming
- New animal identification rules aid disease traceability
- Drought losses in Oklahoma top $400 million for 2012
- Survey reveals most Americans in favor of COOL