Cheramie Viator consults with Silver Spur Ranches and other large operations in their genetic-selection process. At the Beef Improvement Federation conference, she discusses the importance of physical soundness, reproduction traits and longevity in selecting heifers for herd expansion.
- 300 Days of Grazing field day set for Nov. 18 at SWREC
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- Emergency preparedness workshops planned for livestock operations
- Ohio State offers commercial pesticide applicator recertification
- Red Angus selection indices estimate profitability
- Ag conservation publication available from Purdue Extension