Cheramie Viator consults with Silver Spur Ranches and other large operations in their genetic-selection process. At the Beef Improvement Federation conference, she discusses the importance of physical soundness, reproduction traits and longevity in selecting heifers for herd expansion.
- Is there a right to farm?
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Food Babe visits my university
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future