This spring and summer, thousands of runners are participating in marathon and half-marathon races from coast to coast. At many of those events, a group known as “Team Beef” is there, competing and demonstrating that beef is an ideal protein to fuel health and performance.
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Grazing conference to help producers learn to improve land
- Eating certain fats might offset some heart risk from weight gain