This spring and summer, thousands of runners are participating in marathon and half-marathon races from coast to coast. At many of those events, a group known as “Team Beef” is there, competing and demonstrating that beef is an ideal protein to fuel health and performance.
- Is there a right to farm?
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Food Babe visits my university
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future