Megan Rolf, Oklahoma State University animal scientist, says commercial cattlemen already use DNA technology by selecting breeding stock backed by genomically enhanced EPDs. They just may not know it yet.
- BRD Management Solutions can keep cattle healthy and costs down
- Florida receives $1 million energy conservation grant
- EPA, American Farm Bureau Federation disagree on water rule
- Ag markets moved mostly lower Tuesday night
- Society for Range Management annual Texas meeting set for Oct.7-9
- Blasingame Chair: Reviewing the past and looking to the future