Market Monitor is a weekly analysis of U.S. and world commodities markets and the impact these markets have on producers in Oklahoma. In this segment, Kim Anderson analyzes the continued decline in wheat prices and gives marketing advice as harvest approaches.
Grain market analysis: Wheat prices continue lower
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- Former Eastern Livestock CEO, CFO sentenced for federal crimes
- Commentary: New rules un-COOL
- TSCRA works with sale barns to catch Houston cattle thief
- Post-tornado composting a solution for disposal of dead livestock
- More beef cows in worst drought regions than a year ago
- Michigan hay buyers should plan purchases early