U.S. consumer demand for ground beef continues to grow, and an industry focused on producing high-quality steaks might need to adjust, according to a new study from Rabo Agrifinance. Rabobank cattle economist Don Close discusses the study during the NCBA trade show last week in Nashville. Read more about the study here.
- Feeder Cattle Review: Bullish cattle-on-feed report fuels fire
- Cattle Outlook: Fed cattle prices set new records
- Mid-year inventory shows further declines in cattle numbers
- Ag futures ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Ag markets remained quite mixed at noon Friday
- Building beef cow herd requires quality management and genetics