U.S. consumer demand for ground beef continues to grow, and an industry focused on producing high-quality steaks might need to adjust, according to a new study from Rabo Agrifinance. Rabobank cattle economist Don Close discusses the study during the NCBA trade show last week in Nashville. Read more about the study here.
- Is there a right to farm?
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Food Babe visits my university
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future