U.S. consumer demand for ground beef continues to grow, and an industry focused on producing high-quality steaks might need to adjust, according to a new study from Rabo Agrifinance. Rabobank cattle economist Don Close discusses the study during the NCBA trade show last week in Nashville. Read more about the study here.
- Beef pricing worksheet to help producers with direct marketing
- Animal Connections
- Extending fall grazing with cover crops can save serious money
- Jolley: Five minutes with the mid-terms: What does ag really want
- Monsanto makes statement about GM wheat
- Research is being conducted on Brazilian meat production