U.S. consumer demand for ground beef continues to grow, and an industry focused on producing high-quality steaks might need to adjust, according to a new study from Rabo Agrifinance. Rabobank cattle economist Don Close discusses the study during the NCBA trade show last week in Nashville. Read more about the study here.
- Food scare driving away Yum, McDonald's diners in China
- Inland Empire owner pleads no contest in animal cruelty case
- Feedlot margins come back with a vengeance
- Beef Checkoff sizzles in Atlantic City
- Annie’s Project seminar in Columbia offers advice on succession
- U.S. lawmakers warn Japan, Canada on Pacific trade deal talks