Colorado State University student and Seedstock Team member Sean Kauffmann outlines the school’s seedstock program and the role students play in its annual bull sale, held in partnership with Leachman Cattle of Colorado.
- Commentary: Smoking or meat-eating?
- Feeder cattle review: Weather, light receipts limit market action
- Control weeds now for better pastures this summer
- Cattle Outlook: Boxed beef prices advance, fed prices retract
- Using the “Nebraska advantage” to grow the livestock industry
- U.S. readies for more 'extremely tough' trade talks with Japan
Pro Twin Slinger
Kuhn North America Inc.