From the K-State College of Veterinary Medicine, researchers T.G. Naragaja, Jianfa Bai and Lance Noll report on the new genetic test they've developed to detect e-coli bacteria in beef cattle - a major breakthrough which could save the beef industry millions of dollars annually, through more rapid and more accurate e-coli testing.
- Feeder Cattle Review: Bullish cattle-on-feed report fuels fire
- Okla. Attorney General keeps pressure on HSUS
- Mid-year inventory shows further declines in cattle numbers
- High cattle prices, availability of replacement cows persist
- Herd rebuilding will be a slow process
- Cattle Outlook: Fed cattle prices set new records