From the K-State College of Veterinary Medicine, researchers T.G. Naragaja, Jianfa Bai and Lance Noll report on the new genetic test they've developed to detect e-coli bacteria in beef cattle - a major breakthrough which could save the beef industry millions of dollars annually, through more rapid and more accurate e-coli testing.
- NIAA Antibiotics Use and Resistance Symposium nears
- K-State conference focuses on antibiotic regulations
- Considerations to determine whether to retain heifer calves
- Minimizing storage loss on hay
- Fall-applied herbicides: Which weed species should be the target?
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday