From the K-State College of Veterinary Medicine, researchers T.G. Naragaja, Jianfa Bai and Lance Noll report on the new genetic test they've developed to detect e-coli bacteria in beef cattle - a major breakthrough which could save the beef industry millions of dollars annually, through more rapid and more accurate e-coli testing.
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- State cattlemen’s groups to USDA: Hands off the checkoff
- Six universities launch animal ag industry climate change website
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector