From the K-State College of Veterinary Medicine, researchers T.G. Naragaja, Jianfa Bai and Lance Noll report on the new genetic test they've developed to detect e-coli bacteria in beef cattle - a major breakthrough which could save the beef industry millions of dollars annually, through more rapid and more accurate e-coli testing.
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- Corn grain moisture discount: Why and how much?
- Canadian cattle producers to benefit from agreement with U.S.
- Certified Hereford Beef volume surpasses 50 million lb. sold
- Commentary: Jolley: Has the king of meats forfeited its crown?
- Commentary: Ag’s leading role in the international marketplace