At the 2014 Cattle Feeders Hall of Fame banquet, Industry Leadership Award winner Harry Knobbe, a long-time cattle feeder and commodities broker from West point Nebraska, discusses the corn and cattle markets and the importance of involvement in the industry. For more about Knobbe and his contributions, read “Building a legacy.”
Harry Knobbe: Commitment to customers and the industry
- “Using farmers as educators, not mascots”
- Saving the lesser prairie chicken: What landowners should know
- Cattle and beef markets so far in 2014
- Marbling and functional cows
- Do distillers grains work In cattle rations at today’s prices?
- Cattle pot overturns in Fort Worth, killing at least a dozen head