DRAXXIN (tulathromycin) Injectable Solution gives peace of mind to the Karges family at Triple Heart Ranch near Wanette, Okla. It provides long-lasting treatment and control of bovine respiratory disease (BRD). That means fewer re-pulls, re-treats, chronics and mortalities. It means managing cattle better — and having more time to spend together.
- Bears made presence felt in the ag markets Thursday afternoon
- Drones draw interest to crop scouting and other new farm uses
- How is antibiotic use going to change under proposals by the FDA
- Commentary: Bashing beef
- 2014 Farm Bill conservation compliance changes
- Ag markets proved surprisingly changeable Thursday morning