DRAXXIN (tulathromycin) Injectable Solution gives peace of mind to the Karges family at Triple Heart Ranch near Wanette, Okla. It provides long-lasting treatment and control of bovine respiratory disease (BRD). That means fewer re-pulls, re-treats, chronics and mortalities. It means managing cattle better — and having more time to spend together.
- Is there a right to farm?
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Food Babe visits my university
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future