Although it is commonly known as “high-altitude disease,” bovine pulmonary hypertension (BPH) can occur in cattle at lower elevations. Joe Neary MA, MS, VetMB, has focused much of his research on BPH and outlines some of the latest thinking on factors involved in the condition.
High-altitude disease in cattle at lower elevations
- Commentary: Smoking or meat-eating?
- Feeder cattle review: Weather, light receipts limit market action
- Control weeds now for better pastures this summer
- Cattle Outlook: Boxed beef prices advance, fed prices retract
- Using the “Nebraska advantage” to grow the livestock industry
- U.S. readies for more 'extremely tough' trade talks with Japan
AM11 Series Manure Fork