Last week the Cattle Feeders Hall of Fame inducted its fifth class of visionary cattle feeders and honored industry leaders and outstanding feedyard employees. Jim Miles, with Hall of Fame sponsor Merck Animal Health, reflects on the inspirational stories of the inductees.
- Feeder Cattle Review: Yearling feeder prices uneven
- U.S. cattle industry grapples with quality versus quantity
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Eating certain fats might offset some heart risk from weight gain
- Accelerating harvesting depressed crop futures Sunday night
- Grazing beef cattle on corn residue