Angus cattle producer Jerry Gustin, Gloucester, Va., shares what life is like on his idyllic rural farm, Gustin Land & Cattle. Jerry served his country in the United States Army and received the Bronze Star Medal for his service during the Vietnam War.
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Grazing conference to help producers learn to improve land
- Eating certain fats might offset some heart risk from weight gain