Angus cattle producer Jerry Gustin, Gloucester, Va., shares what life is like on his idyllic rural farm, Gustin Land & Cattle. Jerry served his country in the United States Army and received the Bronze Star Medal for his service during the Vietnam War.
I Am Angus: Jerry Gustin, Gloucester, Va.
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- U.S. May consumer sentiment highest in nearly 6 years
- Cattle producers turn to MSU for reproduction class
- NCBA Op-Ed: EPA’s data sharing incident a debacle
- Cow-calf corner: Review calving season and make improvements
- Feeder cattle review: Feed report neutral to slightly bearish
- Cattle Outlook: Retail choice beef up 9% over past 2 years
- New school lunch beef recipes win approval from kids, foodservice
- Drier weather to give big boost to U.S. corn plantings
- Prices for corn and soybeans, five years from now
- Agriculture is expected to remain strong in the coming decade
- What sick day? Farmers take just three a year
- Senate Agriculture Committee completes Farm Bill markup