Angus cattle producer Jerry Gustin, Gloucester, Va., shares what life is like on his idyllic rural farm, Gustin Land & Cattle. Jerry served his country in the United States Army and received the Bronze Star Medal for his service during the Vietnam War.
I Am Angus: Jerry Gustin, Gloucester, Va.
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- 50 beef cattle profit tips
- Beef Herd Expansion: More fencing, choose supplies carefully
- Cattle Outlook: Fed cattle prices strengthen
- 13th annual Animal Ag Summit "Cracking the Millennial Code"
- Nebraska BQA: Audits and assessments in beef cattle production
- Minimizing the risks of fescue toxicosis in cattle