Kim Brackett, Cattlemen's Beef Board vice chair, discusses the importance of this new audience of millennials and how the beef checkoff can impact their purchasing decisions into the future.
- Is there a right to farm?
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Food Babe visits my university
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future