Kim Brackett, Cattlemen's Beef Board vice chair, discusses the importance of this new audience of millennials and how the beef checkoff can impact their purchasing decisions into the future.
Kim Brackett discusses millennials and the Beef Checkoff
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Cattle the exception to the bullish ag market rule Thursday
- El Niño is back? Maybe so!
- Ag markets quite mixed Wednesday night
- Effects of post-AI nutrition management on pregnancy results
- It’s not too late to get heifers to target weight by breeding
- Balancing the ranch for protein and energy with forages
Caterpillar D Series Skid Steer and Compact Track Loaders