Kim Brackett, Cattlemen's Beef Board vice chair, discusses the importance of this new audience of millennials and how the beef checkoff can impact their purchasing decisions into the future.
- 300 Days of Grazing field day set for Nov. 18 at SWREC
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- Emergency preparedness workshops planned for livestock operations
- Ohio State offers commercial pesticide applicator recertification
- Red Angus selection indices estimate profitability
- Ag conservation publication available from Purdue Extension