This Week in Louisiana Agriculture's Kristen Oaks explains why the nation's $2.8 billion beef export business could be in danger and shows us how the U.S. Meat Export Federation is working to help producers stay a cut above the rest.
Learning to make better meat with USMEF
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- New school lunch beef recipes win approval from kids, foodservice
- Prices for corn and soybeans, five years from now
- Drier weather to give big boost to U.S. corn plantings
- The relationship between retail gasoline prices and futures prices
- Agriculture is expected to remain strong in the coming decade
- What sick day? Farmers take just three a year