Derrell Peel provides analysis of the world livestock markets and offers strategies and insight into successfully navigating these markets. In this segment, Derrell Peel explains why slaughter and beef production have dropped, and what it means for the market in the next few months.
Livestock Marketing with Derrell Peel: Cattle slaughter down
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- Texas ranchers & cattlemen purchase South Texas beef processor
- Senate committee to consider ag workers, E-verify next week
- Insects. They’re what’s for dinner!
- Glass walls at the packing plant
- Domestic ethanol production starts to grow again
- The relationship between retail gasoline prices and futures prices