Consumer preferences and the value of cattle add to the importance of Beef Quality Assurance (BQA) certification and adherence to BQA guidelines. John Paterson, PhD, director of producer education at NCBA, outlines current trends and accomplishments of the BQA program.
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Grazing conference to help producers learn to improve land
- Eating certain fats might offset some heart risk from weight gain