The Beef Quality Assurance program not only helps make ranch-level improvements, it's also good for the industry. Dr. Dan Thomson, of Kansas State University, and Darrell Busby, Iowa State University, discuss why.
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Grazing conference to help producers learn to improve land
- Eating certain fats might offset some heart risk from weight gain