The Beef Quality Assurance program not only helps make ranch-level improvements, it's also good for the industry. Dr. Dan Thomson, of Kansas State University, and Darrell Busby, Iowa State University, discuss why.
- Feeder Cattle Review: Bullish cattle-on-feed report fuels fire
- Cattle Outlook: Fed cattle prices set new records
- Mid-year inventory shows further declines in cattle numbers
- Ag futures ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Ag markets remained quite mixed at noon Friday
- Building beef cow herd requires quality management and genetics