James Henderson, of Bradley 3 Ranch near Memphis, Texas, says marbling—a key carcass trait—may be one of the most important reproductive traits he can select for. Watch this clip to see why.
- Will corn be a viable option for backgrounders this fall?
- Tumbling livestock quotes led ag commodites lower Wednesday
- Kan. veterinarians get soaked in Ice Bucket Challenge
- Boxers or Briefs? Underwear buried to demonstrate unhealthy soil
- EPA, Corps hijack Clean Water Act to expand regulatory authority
- Grazing after the growing season