Market Monitor is a weekly analysis of U.S. and world commodities markets and the impact these markets have on producers in Oklahoma. In this segment, Kim Anderson talks about the recent fluctuations in wheat prices, and the wheat supply and demand scenario.
Market monitor: Grain market fluctuates with global factors
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- Do opponents of crop insurance oppose farm programs in general?
- Ag markets generally mixed again Tuesday morning
- UK first in EU to get Merck's new Schmallenberg vaccine
- Will this summer be a repeat of 2012?
- 4 rules for growing a business or industry
- Monday Market Sentiment: Weekly predictions may show market peak
- Michigan hay buyers should plan purchases early
- New animal identification rules aid disease traceability
- Corn planting pace turns from record slow to record fast
- U.S. cattle placements rise in April as feed costs subside
- Survey reveals most Americans in favor of COOL
- Ag markets were mixed to start the new week