Blairs.Ag, a seedstock operation based in Saskatchewan, Canada, markets Angus, Red Angus and Hereford genetics to producers in Canada and around the world. At the National Western Stock Show in Denver, Chad Haaland describes how the operation also has begun marketing beef directly to local consumers.
Marketing globally and locally
- Ag markets ended Tuesday in mixed fashion once again.
- Consumers confused over some grocer labels
- USDA expands support for small, mid-sized farmers and ranchers
- Fire in South Dakota: An introduction
- Bill would keep farmer’s private information private
- New decision tool now available on ag decision maker