Blairs.Ag, a seedstock operation based in Saskatchewan, Canada, markets Angus, Red Angus and Hereford genetics to producers in Canada and around the world. At the National Western Stock Show in Denver, Chad Haaland describes how the operation also has begun marketing beef directly to local consumers.
Marketing globally and locally
- Texas ranchers & cattlemen purchase South Texas beef processor
- Glass walls at the packing plant
- Insects. They’re what’s for dinner!
- The relationship between retail gasoline prices and futures prices
- Domestic ethanol production starts to grow again
- Drought losses in Oklahoma top $400 million for 2012