Blairs.Ag, a seedstock operation based in Saskatchewan, Canada, markets Angus, Red Angus and Hereford genetics to producers in Canada and around the world. At the National Western Stock Show in Denver, Chad Haaland describes how the operation also has begun marketing beef directly to local consumers.
- Jolley: Five minutes with the mid-terms: What does ag really want
- Beef: It really does do a body good
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- Capital investments, income management for cow-calf enterprise
- Cattle feeding margins down again