Allied Genetics Resources offers services to reward producers for making better cattle. Marty Ropp says the company targets practical genetic solutions applied to specific production systems.
- IRS helps drought-stricken farmers
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Creep feeding can add pounds to livestock
- Forage Focus: Cereal rye as a feedstuff option
- Stewardship of new technologies embraced by U.S. meat industry
- BRD Management Solutions can keep cattle healthy and costs down