Rockmart, GA — Maxilator makers of Accumagraple hay handling equipment will be the subject of a feature story on Georgia Farm Bureau's Georgia Farm Monitor program.
The Accumagrapple is a tractor or skid loader attachment that allows harvest of small square bales of hay with one man and a machine instead of labor teams. Georgia Farm Monitor is a half-hour TV program produced by Georgia Farm Bureau and is televised throughout Georgia on stations from Atlanta to Valdosta and nationally to nearly 50 million homes on the RFD-TV. The Monitor has been on the air every week since 1966. RFD-TV is a satellite and cable television channel devoted to rural issues, concerns, and interests. RFD is available on DirecTV channel 345 and Dish Network channel 231 as well as many cable TV providers.
The Georgia Farm Monitor featuring Maxilator will air on RFD Sunday March 24 at 11:00p and will be rebroadcast Wednesday March 27 at 8:30p and again Thursday March 28 at 10:30a, all times are eastern. For a list of broadcast time in Georgia see http://www.farm-monitor.com/stations.htm
Georgia Farm Monitor host Ray D'Alessio filmed and produced the segment that will show the Accumagrapple in action, tell the story of its beginnings and explain why it can be beneficial to any hay producer.
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Feeder Cattle Review: Yearling feeder prices uneven
- U.S. cattle industry grapples with quality versus quantity
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- Eating certain fats might offset some heart risk from weight gain
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- State cattlemen’s groups to USDA: Hands off the checkoff
- Six universities launch animal ag industry climate change website
- Commentary: Veggie burger vs. dog food
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector