Rancher and Colorado State University professor George Seidel describes his breeding emphasis at Rabbit Creek Angus, including calving ease and moderate milk production for cows that will maintain body condition in semi-arid environments.
Milk in moderation
No matching related articles at this time.
- Post-tornado composting a solution for disposal of dead livestock
- Michigan hay buyers should plan purchases early
- Seven jobs more dangerous than farming
- New animal identification rules aid disease traceability
- Former Eastern Livestock CEO, CFO sentenced for federal crimes
- Drought losses in Oklahoma top $400 million for 2012