Terry Mader, Extension beef cattle specialist at the University of Nebraska, discusses how to help alleviate heat stress in cattle during the summer. This video news is provided by Certified Angus Beef LLC and American Angus Association.
Minimize heat stress
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- Commentary: New rules un-COOL
- Former Eastern Livestock CEO, CFO sentenced for federal crimes
- TSCRA works with sale barns to catch Houston cattle thief
- More beef cows in worst drought regions than a year ago
- NASA backs 3D food printer to feed growing population
- Post-tornado composting a solution for disposal of dead livestock