The Five Nations Beef Alliance (USA, Canada, Mexico, Australia and New Zealand) has challenged young ranchers and beef enthusiasts to develop YouTube videos to promote their respective country’s beef, and illustrate how they raise cattle. Check out this student entry from Flying W Farms in West Virginia.
- Feeder Cattle Review: Bullish cattle-on-feed report fuels fire
- Okla. Attorney General keeps pressure on HSUS
- Mid-year inventory shows further declines in cattle numbers
- Herd rebuilding will be a slow process
- Cattle Outlook: Fed cattle prices set new records
- It's a bird, it's a plane, it's a mobile shade machine?