The Five Nations Beef Alliance (USA, Canada, Mexico, Australia and New Zealand) has challenged young ranchers and beef enthusiasts to develop YouTube videos to promote their respective country’s beef, and illustrate how they raise cattle. Check out this student entry from Flying W Farms in West Virginia.
- Society for Range Management annual Texas meeting set for Oct.7-9
- Blasingame Chair: Reviewing the past and looking to the future
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Beef Marketing Group created to help producers sell cattle
- Islamic State uses agriculture to tighten grip in Iraq
- Texas A&M Extension offers private pesticide applicator training