The Five Nations Beef Alliance (USA, Canada, Mexico, Australia and New Zealand) has challenged young ranchers and beef enthusiasts to develop YouTube videos to promote their respective country’s beef, and illustrate how they raise cattle. Check out this student entry from Flying W Farms in West Virginia.
- Consider creep feeding calves this year
- Mistakes that hurt a farm's credit
- Utah State University Extension receives $8.6 million in grants
- Consider investments in efficiency with extra cattle income
- Thinking ahead, thinking strategically
- USDA Completes three contingency livestock inspection facilities