The Five Nations Beef Alliance (USA, Canada, Mexico, Australia and New Zealand) has challenged young ranchers and beef enthusiasts to develop YouTube videos to promote their respective country’s beef, and illustrate how they raise cattle. Check out this student entry from Flying W Farms in West Virginia.
- Commentary: A new counter to GMO haters
- Meat production strains land and water resources, researchers say
- Children's livestock shows have become about competition, money
- Female markets soar during August
- It’s only natural, but what does that mean?
- Food supplement to improve cattle digestive system in the works