The Five Nations Beef Alliance (USA, Canada, Mexico, Australia and New Zealand) has challenged young ranchers and beef enthusiasts to develop YouTube videos to promote their respective country’s beef, and illustrate how they raise cattle. Check out this student entry from Flying W Farms in West Virginia.
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Conventionally produced beef…safe and sustainable?
- Recent changes in U.S.-Mexican cattle and beef trade
- Distillers grain prices don’t decline as fast as corn prices
- Merck updates veterinarians on Zilmax
- Revenue insurance—a certainty in an otherwise unknown farm bill
- Study blaming rat tumors on Roundup and GM corn retracted