GrowSafe has become known for developing systems for measuring individual feed intake and feed efficiency in cattle. Now, co-CEO Alison Sunstrum explains, the company uses similar technology to monitor animal behavior, along with feed and water intake, to identify sick cattle earlier than other conventional diagnostic tools.
- Crop markets are starting the week on a generally firm note
- Feeder Cattle Review: Bullish cattle-on-feed report fuels fire
- Cattle Outlook: Fed cattle prices set new records
- Mid-year inventory shows further declines in cattle numbers
- Ag futures ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Ag markets remained quite mixed at noon Friday