GrowSafe has become known for developing systems for measuring individual feed intake and feed efficiency in cattle. Now, co-CEO Alison Sunstrum explains, the company uses similar technology to monitor animal behavior, along with feed and water intake, to identify sick cattle earlier than other conventional diagnostic tools.
- Natural gas, Henry Hub prices fall
- White House Rural Council to invest $10 billion for job-creation
- Bears made presence felt in the ag markets Thursday afternoon
- Drones draw interest to crop scouting and other new farm uses
- How is antibiotic use going to change under proposals by the FDA
- Commentary: Bashing beef