GrowSafe has become known for developing systems for measuring individual feed intake and feed efficiency in cattle. Now, co-CEO Alison Sunstrum explains, the company uses similar technology to monitor animal behavior, along with feed and water intake, to identify sick cattle earlier than other conventional diagnostic tools.
- 300 Days of Grazing field day set for Nov. 18 at SWREC
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- Emergency preparedness workshops planned for livestock operations
- Ohio State offers commercial pesticide applicator recertification
- Red Angus selection indices estimate profitability
- Ag conservation publication available from Purdue Extension