The USDA says consumers will be paying more for beef and less for vegetables at the grocery store for the rest of year, while other food prices stay fairly steady.
Most food prices steady, except for beef
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- Post-tornado composting a solution for disposal of dead livestock
- Michigan hay buyers should plan purchases early
- Seven jobs more dangerous than farming
- New animal identification rules aid disease traceability
- Former Eastern Livestock CEO, CFO sentenced for federal crimes
- Drought losses in Oklahoma top $400 million for 2012