We gain historical perspective on dry conditions in Oklahoma with Eric DeVuyst and Gary McManus.
Oklahoma cattle producers advised to plan for dry conditions
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Genomics test strategies explored
- Cow lease/share arrangements match cows to feed resources
- Jolley: Five Minutes with Dr. Jude Capper, social media maven
- Did you invite the MVP to your fall tailgating party?
- BeefTalk: Is a cow ever too ornery?
- Boehner says expiring US farm bill should get 1-month extension
- Ethanol cut may drive down U.S. corn prices, drive up subsidies
- U.S. beef imports strengthen in 2012
- Burger King profit boosted by cost cuts, new food
- Resource guide assists military veterans interested in farming
- NCBA Op-Ed: EPA’s regulatory overreach
- Changes to pipeline infrastructure to relieve Cushing bottleneck