At the NCBA trade show in Tampa, Rabo AgriFiance relationship manager Mathew McKamey describes the company’s business and market researcher Don Close summarizes a new report showing a significant decline in Mexican beef herds, resulting in fewer feeder cattle available for import to the United States.
Outlook from Rabobank: Decline in Mexican cattle supplies
- New school lunch beef recipes win approval from kids, foodservice
- Prices for corn and soybeans, five years from now
- Drier weather to give big boost to U.S. corn plantings
- Agriculture is expected to remain strong in the coming decade
- What sick day? Farmers take just three a year
- The relationship between retail gasoline prices and futures prices