At the NCBA trade show in Tampa, Rabo AgriFiance relationship manager Mathew McKamey describes the company’s business and market researcher Don Close summarizes a new report showing a significant decline in Mexican beef herds, resulting in fewer feeder cattle available for import to the United States.
Outlook from Rabobank: Decline in Mexican cattle supplies
- Defiant Nevada rancher wins ‘range war’ with feds…for now
- Jolley: The feds have been bundied
- Making recommendations on climate change mitigation
- Jolley: Five minutes with CSPI's bad science
- Ukraine-Russia situation clearly supporting the crop markets
- Know young ag leaders? Nominate them for the 40 Under 40 award