At the NCBA trade show in Tampa, Rabo AgriFiance relationship manager Mathew McKamey describes the company’s business and market researcher Don Close summarizes a new report showing a significant decline in Mexican beef herds, resulting in fewer feeder cattle available for import to the United States.
Outlook from Rabobank: Decline in Mexican cattle supplies
- Peterson Farm Bros. nail Katy Perry ‘Roar’ parody
- Spotlight on Economics: The value of USDA reports
- Merck updates veterinarians on Zilmax
- Revenue insurance—a certainty in an otherwise unknown farm bill
- Conventionally produced beef…safe and sustainable?
- Distillers grain prices don’t decline as fast as corn prices