Wayne Fahsholtz, CEO of Wyoming’s Padlock Ranch, discusses the type of bulls and females that work in the Padlock’s low-input, range-based production system.
Padlock Ranch: Selecting for durable cows
No matching related articles at this time.
- Will Smith dethroned in latest Peterson Farm Bros. parody
- North Dakota’s TB status not to be affected by recent case
- How to grow beef demand
- 3,000 pounds of copper wire stolen from Oklahoma ranch
- U.S. 2012/13 corn export prospects cut as global trade boosted
- Feed grain supply prospects lowered on delayed plantings