Dr. Jerry Woodruff, Professional Services Veterinarian at Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc. (BIVI) discusses the importance of parasite control - no matter where you live. Dr. Woodruff also addresses options producers have for diagnosing if they have an internal parasite problem in their herd.
Parasite Control: Are you covered?
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- Packer margins jump higher, feeding margins bleak
- New animal identification rules aid disease traceability
- Oklahoma producers have access to new OQBN tool
- Survey reveals most Americans in favor of COOL
- Oil ends higher on weaker dollar, supplies weigh
- Purdue's beef evaluation program receives 10,000th bull
- Michigan hay buyers should plan purchases early
- U.S. cattle placements rise in April as feed costs subside
- Ag markets were mixed to start the new week
- Corn planting pace turns from record slow to record fast
- Drought losses in Oklahoma top $400 million for 2012
- Corn and soybean prices continue to retrace 2012 drought rally