During the Academy of Veterinary Consultants conference last week in Norman, Oklahoma, Dave Pratt, president and CEO of Ranch Management Consultants, outlines the company’s Ranching for Profit School and Executive Link program, and discusses the factors contributing to profitable ranch businesses.
- Appeals court rules with FDA on feed antibiotics
- Natural gas, Henry Hub prices fall
- White House Rural Council to invest $10 billion for job-creation
- Bears made presence felt in the ag markets Thursday afternoon
- Drones draw interest to crop scouting and other new farm uses
- How is antibiotic use going to change under proposals by the FDA