During the Academy of Veterinary Consultants conference last week in Norman, Oklahoma, Dave Pratt, president and CEO of Ranch Management Consultants and the Ranching for Profit School discusses the steps ranchers have taken to improve the profitability and sustainability of their businesses.
Part 2: Profitable ranching -- Not an oxymoron
- Feeder cattle review: Weather, light receipts limit market action
- Control weeds now for better pastures this summer
- Cattle Outlook: Boxed beef prices advance, fed prices retract
- Using the “Nebraska advantage” to grow the livestock industry
- U.S. readies for more 'extremely tough' trade talks with Japan
- Export markets for US ethanol
Pro Twin Slinger
Kuhn North America Inc.