At the 2013 Cattle Production Veterinarian Hall of Fame banquet, new inductee Dr. Don Williams discusses his long career as a beef cattle veterinarian and his involvement in the formation of the American Association of Bovine Practitioners.
- Cause of California drought linked to climate change
- Sorting cows for more efficient winter supplemental feeding
- The new GMO concern: Superweeds
- Hay quality and supplemental feeding for cattle
- Not so fast on plans to import beef from Brazil, Argentina
- Beef pricing worksheet for producers considering direct marketing