At the 2013 Cattle Production Veterinarian Hall of Fame banquet, new inductee Dr. Don Williams discusses his long career as a beef cattle veterinarian and his involvement in the formation of the American Association of Bovine Practitioners.
Pioneering feedlot practice
- THE ag parody you've been waiting for
- Marbling and functional cows
- Ten universities receive research grants to study climate change
- Meeting the cows’ nutritional needs after calving
- Texas and Southwestern Cattle Raisers Association ranching event
- Farm Bill enables record USDA investments in rural water systems