At the 2013 Cattle Production Veterinarian Hall of Fame banquet, new inductee Dr. Don Williams discusses his long career as a beef cattle veterinarian and his involvement in the formation of the American Association of Bovine Practitioners.
- Ag markets are generally mixed in early-Wednesday trading
- Female markets soar during August
- Armyworms could be big issue for grain sorghum producers
- U.S. Farmers & Ranchers Alliance launches new campaign
- Meat production industry strains land and water resources
- Most ag markets held up surprisingly well Tuesday