This Week in Louisiana Agriculture's A.J. Sabine speaks with St. Landry and Iberville Parish grain farmers about the planting problems their facing.
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- New school lunch beef recipes win approval from kids, foodservice
- Prices for corn and soybeans, five years from now
- The relationship between retail gasoline prices and futures prices
- Drier weather to give big boost to U.S. corn plantings
- Domestic ethanol production starts to grow again
- Agriculture is expected to remain strong in the coming decade