Allison Van Eenennaam, PhD, a geneticist with the University of California – Davis, discusses potential applications of genomics, gene editing and recombinant vaccines for protecting animal health and performance.
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- Harvest delays increase odds of yield loss for corn growers
- Learning how calves perform post weaning
- Purdue experts to address changing ag market conditions
- New book delves into ‘Depolarizing Food and Agriculture’
- Surging soy prices sparked a broad crop-market advance Wednesday