While breeding a group of heifers at an Eastern Wyoming feedlot, University of Wyoming animal scientist Scott Lake, PhD, outlines a long-term cooperative research project using artificial insemination in heifers for genetic improvement in commercial herds.
Practical AI for commercial herds
No matching related articles at this time.
- New school lunch beef recipes win approval from kids, foodservice
- Prices for corn and soybeans, five years from now
- Drier weather to give big boost to U.S. corn plantings
- The relationship between retail gasoline prices and futures prices
- Domestic ethanol production starts to grow again
- Agriculture is expected to remain strong in the coming decade