Chad Engle, who manages livestock operations at the U.S. Meat Animal Research Center (U.S. MARC) near Clay Center, Nebraska, describes the center’s cattle herds, genetic evaluations and feeding trials. For more, read “From the BIF conference: Research at US MARC” from Bovine Veterinarian.
- Most ag markets traded firmly Friday morning
- State veterinarians discuss key health threats at WSLHA meeting
- BeefTalk: Vaccinate to protect ranch assets
- Schwieterman: Live cattle futures rallied Thursday
- Stanley Stout Center serves as multipurpose facility
- Cotton, soyoil diverged from general ag strength Thursday night