Chad Engle, who manages livestock operations at the U.S. Meat Animal Research Center (U.S. MARC) near Clay Center, Nebraska, describes the center’s cattle herds, genetic evaluations and feeding trials. For more, read “From the BIF conference: Research at US MARC” from Bovine Veterinarian.
- Ohio Cattlemen's Roundup tours Clark County - September 5-6
- Ag markets proved quite mixed Tuesday night
- USDA reports confirm tight cattle supplies
- Fall armyworms on the march early due to unseasonable rains
- Cattle Feeders Hall of Fame: Sealed with a handshake
- Cattle Feeders Hall of Fame: From coin flip to cattle empire