Barb Downey operates a commercial and registered Angus herd in Kansas. Affected by ongoing drought, she discusses what she and husband Joe Carpenter have done to preserve the herd they've worked so hard to build up over the past few decades.
- Is there a right to farm?
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Food Babe visits my university
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future