Dr. Travis Van Anne, a Professional Services Veterinarian for Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc., discusses the importance of proper cow/calf immunization to prevent potential problems producers may face with PI calves.
Proactive steps to reduce BVD-PI calves in the herd
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- New animal identification rules aid disease traceability
- Oklahoma producers have access to new OQBN tool
- Survey reveals most Americans in favor of COOL
- Oil ends higher on weaker dollar, supplies weigh
- Purdue's beef evaluation program receives 10,000th bull
- Corn planting pace turns from record slow to record fast
- Michigan hay buyers should plan purchases early
- Ag markets were mixed to start the new week
- U.S. cattle placements rise in April as feed costs subside
- Schwieterman: Cattle futures end week with sharp losses
- Corn and soybean prices continue to retrace 2012 drought rally
- New school lunch beef recipes win approval from kids, foodservice